Out of bubbles? Check out the video below for help replacing your CO2 Quick Connect Cylinder.
Follow the steps below to replace your empty carbonating cylinder:
- Place the TERRA Sparkling Water Maker on a flat sturdy surface in an upright position.
- If a carbonating bottle is inside, remove the bottle. Never insert or replace the cylinder while a carbonating bottle is in the TERRA Sparkling Water Maker.
- Remove the back cover by pulling it away from the body of the Sparkling Water Maker while placing one hand on top of the Sparkling Water Maker.
- Raise the cylinder handle and take out the empty cylinder.
- Remove the seal and cap from the replacement Quick Connect Cylinder. Insert the cylinder into the cylinder holder by positioning the bottom of the cylinder into the Sparkling Water Maker and then gently placing the rest of the cylinder into the cylinder holder.
- Lower the cylinder handle.
- Replace the back cover by fitting the upright tab at the bottom into the rear slot at the base of the Sparkling Water Maker. Then push the cover into place onto the back of the Sparkling Water Maker.
- Enjoy your fab fizzy drink!
Questions? Contact us via email or phone at 1300 763278.