Getting the perfect level of fizzy fun is easy. Once the cylinder is inserted, just follow the steps below to get bubbling.
- Begin by filling your bottle with cold water up to the water fill line. Remember to always fizz water before adding any flavour.
- Make sure the bottle rest is tilted out. If not, tilt the bottle rest out towards you until a click sound is heard.
- Do not pull the carbonating tube.
- Insert the Carbonating Bottle neck into the Snap-Lock and push it up and back. The Snap-Lock will hold the bottle in a vertical position suspended above the base. The bottle is inserted correctly when there is a finger-size gap between the bottle and the base. There is no need to screw the bottle into the Snap-Lock.
- To carbonate, push the carbonating lever all the way down. Hold for 1 second and release. Make sure not to push too hard. Repeat 3 times for standard fizz and 5 times for strong fizz.
Sparkle Note: You may see small pieces of ice appear in the water during carbonation of very cold water. Any ice created will melt.
- When you've reached the right carbonation level, gently pull the Carbonating Bottle towards you until it reaches its fully forward position and remove. There is no need to screw the bottle to remove it from the Snap-Lock. Do not remove the Carbonating Bottle until after hearing the sound of excess CO2 being released and never force the Carbonating Bottle out of the Snap-Lock.
- Flavor your way! Enjoy your sparkling water or add your preferred SodaStream Sparkling Drink Mix flavour to enjoy a sparkling flavored beverage.
Click here to see the ART user manual.
Questions? Contact us via email or phone at 1-300-763-278.