Bubble bummer! Don’t worry, we’ll get you back to sparkling!
Try the steps below to get back to bubbling:
- Open the carbonating head by turning the lever to the right. The carbonating head will rise automatically.
- Tilt the glass carafe flask forward, insert the glass carafe, and return the glass carafe flask to the upright position.
- Push the carbonating head down, ensuring the carbonating tube goes inside the glass carafe. While holding the carbonating head down, turn the flask lever to the left to the locked position.
- Carbonate by pushing down firmly on the carbonating button for ~2 seconds, releasing, and repeating -- 3 times for light fizz, 5 times for strong fizz, and more for extra strong fizz.
- When you've reached the right carbonation level, gently unlock the carbonating head by turning the lever to the right. Remember to always fizz water before adding any flavor.
To check if you’re out of CO2*, first make sure the Screw-In Cylinder is properly screwed in the cylinder holder with the cylinder handle lowered. Once you’ve checked this, push the carbonating lever a few times to see if CO2 is entering the bottle and check for bubbles.
* In 2020, we upgraded the Crystal Sparkling Water Maker with a new, silent valve. In these Sparkling Water Makers, it is normal to not hear a sputtering sound and is not an indication of the amount of CO2 left in the cylinder.
For more assistance, please contact us via email or phone at 1300 763 278.